IAS Logistics is established to become the leading logistics company head office based in Pakistan. With a philosophy of service and reliability, our team of dedicated professionals observes and listens,
understanding business requirements before providing strategic solutions to our customers.
We are a company, who is capable of providing logistical solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of
today’s demanding business environment. IAS Logistics will feel proud on each partnership we
establish between the clients we serve.
IAS Logistics offers dynamic cargo transportation throughout the globe. Our experience in handling
freight shipping is second to none! We have the capabilities of getting your cargo to its destination on
time and within budget. No matter how small or how large the shipment, IAS Logistics has the resources
and capacity to ensure a quality transport solution for every cargo!
Business & Economy
• Major Industry Sectors:
– Garments & home textiles (55% of PK exports)
– Life Sciences & Chemicals (growing at a rapid pace)
– Oil & Energy (enormous investments are being made)
– Automotive (on decline but still room for growth as companies strive to lower their
cost of operating.
– Industrial Machinery (on the rise as plants are being setup)
– Telecommunication (growing at a steady pace)
– China (140,000 TEUs)
• Major Economic Trends:
– GDP growth has been 2.0 percent against 4.1 percent last year. The growth is
shared between commodity producing sector (0.08) and services sector (1.92)
– Exports from Pakistan in 2014-15 declined slightly to $17.8 billion from $19.1 billion
last year. This is only value of goods, however number of freight units have increased.
– Imports witnessed a decline of 13.0 percent but in oil bill, however import sector is
still dominant in trade at $35 billion.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Established in 2011
- Present Employee Strength 110
- Head Office in Karachi
- Branch Offices in Lahore,
- Islamabad & Sialkot
- Certification of IATA, FIATA, ISO & IAM
- Services Worldwide
Together We Can Achieve More…
Global Market Coverage
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- In house IT maintained System
- Weekly updated of all Systems
- Standardized IT Processes
- Backup Systems Guarantee Stability